Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ahh Sunday...

Evening everyone!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  The weather was nice, but I decide to stay inside this weekend and take care of some much needed housework.  I also wanted to rest up because tomorrow evening I start my jewelry class.  I'm so excited!  But it going to be a long day, so today I decided to take it easy.

So I lounged around, read a few magazines and cooked a great dinner.  I put my heart and soul in it y'all:

Spicy baked chicken, collard greens, white rice (cornbread, salad and lemonade completed meal)

Some of the great blog posts I read today:
  • Fat Mum Slim had a bit of a parking dilemma.  Read post here.  I had a bit of a chuckle reading it.
  • Y'all have got to check out "The Proverbs".  Editor-in-chief Steven Brown sent me a comment on a post I wrote and I decide to check his blog out.  I have spent a bit of my afternoon going through the archives; he's gained a new fan!  Check it out!
  • I'm loving this dress that Karen from "Where'd You Get That" has on.  LOVE!!
  • Adrienne on Eclectic A...I just love her blog, I'm all about the visuals! 

I'm going to make this a short post as I need to get ready for work tomorrow.  I'll talk with you all later. Have a great night!

4 comments:

Eclectic A said...

Nice! Thanks, for the shout-out. I'm going to check out a few of these links. Happy Sunday.

Eclectic A said...

Nice! Thanks, for the shout-out. I'm going to check out a few of these links. Happy Sunday.

Budget Chic said...

Hey diva, hope everything is good in your world. How is the job coming along! The food looks really, really good!

Chandra said...

Can a girl get a leg please?...and some greens...and...*love* a good Sunday meal! Hope all is well and the week is treating you kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails